Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

Historic London

I decided to add a London historical information page to my web site. I intend for it to be a comprehensive historic guide to London, at the moment I'm adding one entry per day and sometimes two, they are quite long and very in depth articals. The latest entry was the spanish armada this is in fact the longest entry to date. I hope that people will start to use the information for reference and to help with research and projects, and if there are any questions then emails can be sent directly to us via the contact us page on the site. All the information. If any one has got any requests or ideas they would like to share about the content or new web pages we would be happy to hear from you. Here is the link to the page gallery

2 comments:

  1. Hello...you had posted a comment on my blog regarding putting one of my poems up on your London website. This would be fine by me...take whichever poem you would like from my blog....and thanks, very much, for reading my work...I really appreciate it.

    Regards,

    MaryAnn

    mccarrafitz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Just discovered this fantastic London blog and it's an absolute gem! 🇬🇧📖 The author's vivid descriptions and personal anecdotes make me feel like I'm strolling through the streets of Kensington or sipping tea in a hidden Soho cafe. The curated recommendations for off-the-beaten-path attractions and local eateries are pure gold for anyone planning a trip to London. It's like having a knowledgeable friend guide you through the city's wonders. Kudos to the blogger for capturing the essence of London so beautifully! We https://minibusincambridge.com/ offers minnibus and coaches all around UK.

    ReplyDelete